Sign in to follow this  
Twinsaremorefun

New to newy....Definetly not new to Hardtuned

Hey guys, just moved here from the Terrigal and want to meet new friends....seen a few tough skylines around but want to know if theres anything more around....whats to do up here for like minded modifiers....:) My names jason, I just resigned up on a new disgusuise as i have a new email and the old one wont let me log in. I have a 1jz twin turbo soarer. I have an airbrushing business so my car frequently changes it paint scheme....ATM its got wolfs all over it. She is running mismatched front and back wheels, mainly because i have much much much widers on the rear...a silver carbon gt wing and a rumble that upsets most skyline owners from her straight through Greddy exhaust and high flowed twin turbs...:) please say hi....

Good to see new imports around, if your looking for meetups and such we meetup at autobahn Warners bay on Thursday nights.

Got pics of those sweet airbrushed wolfs you have on your car bro

Edited by KidDynamite

yeah mate just pop on over to my other intro thread ill try pop a few up....Thanks for the heads up on the warners bay meet ups. I was at genesis the other day and saw a few mouth watering rides....some well done, some pretty average but hey...cant wait to chat to yous, come over and intro yourselves so i can put a name to the faces on here....cheers

Edited by Twinsaremorefun