Sign in to follow this  
PSiKaZi

Tyre Stretching in Newy

Hey guys,

I am looking to stretch 225x45x18 over a 9.5" rim and 235x45x18 over a 10" rim in Newcastle. Who would you recommend to do this for me, i don't have the tyres yet so I will be purchasing them from whoever fits the tyres for me, I will need the tyres balanced but not fitted :)

Thanks in advance,

Check your Pm bud I got a guy who can help you.

Thread hijack.....................can any of the locals PM me with help with getting a pink slip done by a understanding workshop please.

try oneils in gates head for stretched tyres... they will tell you its illegal but if you just take the rims in so they don't have to fit them to the car...

Thanks for your help guys.. all sorted, will have my new tyres fitted this saturday :)

Be sure to post some pics up of the finished product, we're keen to have a look :-)

im trying to find some blokes in newy that does it as well... been trying to find someone to help me stretch 245/40/18s on a 10j 18" no one seems to want to do it... need help here mate...

245 on a 10 should just pump up no need for anything special most 235's pump up on my 10's