Sign in to follow this  
dale dobac

mechanics in newcastle

hey guys sorry if this thread is in the wrong spot im new to posting on this website..im looking for a good mechanic in the newcastle area to do a 100 thousand service to my s15 and i also have a weird grinding/screeching noise when i accelarate but it only happens when the car is moving..if i take my foot off the acelerator then back on the noise starts and it only really stops when i get to high revs..any help would be appreciated.

spend the extra cash and do what i do go to powertune in sydney http://powertune.com.au/

man your keen... lol what about black track... if not go see if the young guy (if he still works there) works at charlestown steering he'll be able to sort you out with out charging bullshit rip off price...

Edited by yld:18e

thats not garth your talking about brady? at charlestown steering?

if you must have a performance shop do it... take it to black track. far as im concerned a 100k service on an sr is just the same as a 100k service on any other car with a timing chain. so no need to take it any where fancy, just a good quality reputable mechanic :) of which there arent many lol

thats not garth your talking about brady? at charlestown steering?

if you must have a performance shop do it... take it to black track. far as im concerned a 100k service on an sr is just the same as a 100k service on any other car with a timing chain. so no need to take it any where fancy, just a good quality reputable mechanic :) of which there arent many lol

yeah man thats him i'm pretty sure... do you know everyone? haha