Sign in to follow this  
jahn15

defected

Been yellow stickered for to low pod and exhaust i can wind the coilovers up does anyone have a stock airbox and silencer i could pay to borrow to get it cleared?

Yea its a 94 180sx maybe i should buy one wont flutter but who cares

Keep the pod, mount it and make ur own box

Edited by james88xr

Allright ill give it ago anyone no were i could buy a silencer for the cannon? So the height is sorted out, ill make a airbox just need silencer or stock exhaust. Over the gay cannon want pig pipes

Get rid of the cannon and get a good muffler to keep it quiet.

Yea the cannon is so 2001 over it. Will do cheers for the advice

raise the car with the coilovers assuming you have ajustible ones, box up your pod or put the stock one back in to get it through and then box up your pod properly, and put a real muffler on it so its not so loud simple go to the track and put blast/straight pipes on it they arnt for the street.

Its okay i just got defected a month ago. If you want i have a stock air filter somewhere.

I stay in Newcastle CBD so everytime i leave/return home on a friday/sat night always some RBT and HWP around. sux

Its okay i just got defected a month ago. If you want i have a stock air filter somewhere.

I stay in Newcastle CBD so everytime i leave/return home on a friday/sat night always some RBT and HWP around. sux

yea that would be awesome im just in melbourne atm but when i get back ill pm you about it :) and not wrong always out and about going to the foreshore for a view of the ocean and a defect.

varex could be allright ill look into it thanks ;)

yeah the cannon came on it dont like them myself

We sure do len haha your 180 is a weapon man doing good dunno how stealth it will be tho lol :-)

Nah lol just seen your build thread and your a fellow novacastrian :-)

Cheers mate will surely see you around alot of my friends have imports around the hunter valley which is awesome really good car culture around :)