Sign in to follow this  
lookingforboost

DBA rotors and Intima race pads

Hey guys looking at organising a buy for the newcastle guys seeing if any of you guys are interested caz i have got some pretty dam good prices, i am not making andything on this just seeing if any of you guys want some sweet stopping power :)

Standard

street slotted

4000 wiper slot

5000 race series

And intima brake pads all series will be avalible SS, SR and D here is a speal on the SR pads website is http://www.intima.net.au/index.php if you want to do any more research

Intima SR-6300 Series Brake Pad

Application:

Performance Street, Circuit Race & Drift Track Use (Low Dust & Hi Temp 700°c)

Description:

Intima's range of SR-6300 brake pads provide stable braking through the entire temperature range and have superior fade resistance. These pads are for the driver who wants confident braking on the street and on the track. The SR-6300 brake pad provides this confidence by having excellent braking capability up to 700°c. These pads also have a very low dust output and a 100% non Asbestos organic (NAO) formula.

Specifications:

Heat Range: Effective Braking 50°c - 700°cAverage µ: 0.4~0.5AMECA CERT CDGE CODE: TBT SR63T GG100% NAO Formula

price example S14 and S15 for DBA 4000 series front rotors and Intima SR pads delivered is $526 :) so post up if you guys are keen this is a newcastle section only offer :)

5000 Race Series, and what ever best brake pads they sell, im sick of my brakes being ghey... And a super dooper dot 4 fluid I need...

Im after a pair of rotors for my S14.

Looking at DBA5000's with GTR offset hats and 330x32mm (HSV) slotted rotors.

Are you able to do this?

you mustn't have gotten that intimate with them pads yet then!

lol just sayin... lol if you say something sucks/is shit, might be good to explain why so others can learn from your wisdom!

i bet his borthers dad's cousin used them on his 1000hp S15 with stock turbo and nitrous and thought they were no good so upgraded to a parachute because it was better :P

i bet his borthers dad's cousin used them on his 1000hp S15 with stock turbo and nitrous and thought they were no good so upgraded to a parachute because it was better :P

Nah I have them on my Autech S15 and they are completely shit I had the type d pads and could not see any difference over running QFM pads..

I'm using Intima SR pads on my circuit spec S13 and they are by far one of the best pads I have ever run.

Excellent performance and excellent price. They don't eat rotors, they stop great, never fade and they last a whole season of punishment.

I'm sure the punishment I give them on the track is far more brutal than normal street driving as well.

Nothing bad to say about them, only good.

:thumb:

Nah I have them on my Autech S15 and they are completely shit I had the type d pads and could not see any difference over running QFM pads..

Quick google shows their temp range is 250-850 deg C. Completely shit for track or street driving?