Sign in to follow this  
SilEightZero

fittng bucket seats

Hey everyone just got a set of drift blade bucket seats but need to sort something out with the rails.

Ive tried modifying the factory rails but the seat still sits to high. So my question is who has used wat rails and how much did they cost you?

Man i ended up giving mine ti a mate because it sat to high no matter what. You have to copy bride rail and make them so the front left corner (drivers side) sits on the bump in the floor and if you want sliding rails make it rub on the bump.

Yeah still not that low because the front of those seats is high by design, my main drama was fitting in the car with a helmet on. Pull the stock seat out and put the blade in with nothing under it and see if you like it, then build a rail setup like the bride no45sl but lower.

i do custom rails if u can bring the car and seat to me

$250

sounds like a reasonable price but the car is un rego'd so that could pose a problem

Str8e where abouts u located? Might have to hit u up on these custom rails :) that $250 each or for both?

Iv used just jap rails when I had my integra. Rails were fine no problem at all how ever the seats I got from them broke the metal bit that connects the bum to the back snapped. What kinda shit is that? Lol and the just jap rails are more expensive then what str8e is offering lol

Str8e where abouts u located? Might have to hit u up on these custom rails smile.gif that $250 each or for both?

Iv used just jap rails when I had my integra. Rails were fine no problem at all how ever the seats I got from them broke the metal bit that connects the bum to the back snapped. What kinda shit is that? Lol and the just jap rails are more expensive then what str8e is offering lol

Depends on whether thats for the pair or individual. Just Jap rails are $350 for the pair

i have some rails that were made for my R33 i know they can fit other S series cars if you want to try them out? i heard the just japs ones were ok but i had a friends brake and he fell backwards .... was a pretty amusing story no one was hurt though :P

i have some rails that were made for my R33 i know they can fit other S series cars if you want to try them out? i heard the just japs ones were ok but i had a friends brake and he fell backwards .... was a pretty amusing story no one was hurt though tongue.gif

Yeah dude that would be good

Str8e where abouts u located? Might have to hit u up on these custom rails :) that $250 each or for both?

250each

im in sydney