Sign in to follow this  
SHY-18T

DYNO TUNING (AWD)

hey guys just thought i would let u know if anyone needs any tune work done just message me or email widgetuned@bigpond.com

top tuner at great prices. all work is done on a mainline AWD dyno so all models welcome wrx evo etc

thanks

Where is the dyno at? And what computers do you use?

Raymond Terrace area and what computer do u have? my friend will tune anything that is tuneable wrx and evo standard computers older nissans with nistune anything after market haltech ems aem microtech etc

If u are serious in getting some work done pricing or have some more in depth questions email him he will be more than happy to help

widgetuned@bigpond.com

Hunter all wheel dyno?

Thats where effy use to go to tune shit.

yeh he tunes there part time

there gonna have a dyno day there in the next couple of months and if my car is finished by then im hoping to make some decent numbers

how about a simple safc? got a price on that? had a tune on 370cc inj making 200rwkw previously and now all i've done is install 480cc injs. probably not far off.

PM me =)

like i said champ email my mate price depends on dyno time but im sure u wont need to long so it should be pretty cheap :)

if anyone is in the area this arvo ill be up a hunter dyno with my mate from about 6 for a couple of hours if u wanna drop in :)

Who is your mate? And what experiance has he had?

sorry for the late reply guys my girlfriend just our a baby so ive been flat out. his names daniel hes been street tuning cars for ages as a dyno isnt cheap and hard to get a job tuning and i know he's done haltech tuning coarses etc. he will be tuning my sr20 once its built with 350kw the goal

here is a link to his evo on the dyno before we built his engine its now a built 2.3l and it has made 270kw on run in tune :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfl-qMh8QeM

is that wayne adnum's shop your talking about??

was his shop :(

Who owns it now? He was a top bloke.

Yeah what happened there ^? and are they looking for a mechanic whos interested in learning how to dyno tune ie methumb.gif

Not sure wat happend but he left. Will be goin up there again this thursday arvo if anyone is interested is comin out for a chat

Not sure wat happend but he left. Will be goin up there again this thursday arvo if anyone is interested is comin out for a chat

Allright guys.. I would like to explain a little what happened, and I hope you guys who remember me, or even know me can listen.

Hunter All Wheel Dyno was being run by Wayne, He created a name for ths business. He supported me all the way with my tuning and look where I got today ?

Wayne pretty much got f**ked over. Huge dagger to the back and and pretty much sacked and f**ked apon by "the ones that be"

All the work that he done, all the people that he helped out all the late nights etc etc pretty much means f**k all now.

HUNTER ALL WHEEL DYNO IS NOT HUNTER ALL WHEEL DYNO ANYMORE.

I urge all of you to boycot this business, DO NOT USE THEIR DYNO. They are scum and do no deserve their business.

Before i left Wayne gave us a FREE dyno day for all of our customer cars that we tuned.

Let justice be done.

I suggest going to Sydney for a good tune, Yavus at Unigroup engineering is second to none in Sydney, He KNOWS his shit.

Sad news and I wish things were different. But thats life. Sometimes you get f**ked but when you do there are always mates watching your back.

Cheers.

fair enuff, sounds pretty bad, ill take a note of that. thnx effy ,lol.

i went to this dyno day, $50 for power run sweet just wanted to check AFR's waited for a few hours and just before i was going to go on the dyno for a power run double checked the price with the owner

$165 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!! for a power run..... for a dam power run ...... thankyou and i will NOT COME AGAIN!

hey guys if u are after a good dyno tune go to G-FORCE PERFORMANCE at gateshead industrial estate.

Yeah mate its pretty f**ked up what happened....

Yeah glen is good also. @ gFORCE

Yeah mate its pretty f**ked up what happened....

Yeah glen is good also. @ gFORCE

yeah glen sorted out all my troubles with my rb20 very friendly service and got my car running sweet.

Just had a chat to one of Waynes close mates... He is working at a Hire car company in Beresfield now, he is still doing what he loves and is putting all that shit behind him.

Please BOYCOT "Hunter all wheel dyno" - It will close down soon anyway.

Is there anyone else in Newy that has an AWD dyno??

Whats Glen got in Gatehead Effy?? 2 wheel??

Sorry to hear what happened with wayne we never knew anything like that happened all i know is we hired the dyno to do some tuning on my mates evo and not long after that they asked my mate to do some work for them.

In a way they have done a similar thing to us but i wont go into details

And as for the power run for $165 the pricing has nothing to do with us but we said that was redicules but thats what the owners want to charge now so we have decided to try set up our own shop as a result. If all goes well we will have a 4wd dyno with full workshop facilities and an online shop I will keep u all posted.