Sign in to follow this  
JoELMaN

Mattara Hillclimb

Hey guys,

With the Mattara Hillclimb coming up this long weekend (Sunday & Monday)

just wondering if anyone from here is going in it?

Joel

i'll be there watching a mate of mine race, will be hanging around where ever a Blue 180sx is parked..

me and dave most likely will there as i dont think is anything else exciting goin on that day. If we find this blue 180 we will come say hi!!! :thumbsup:

i'll be there watching a mate of mine race, will be hanging around where ever a Blue 180sx is parked..

Ah the one with white wheels?

What are you running in it Joel? :P

Jealousy will get you nowhere..

DSCN1481.jpg

I would have entered but they say that you need to be entering hillclimbs regularly. I need an L2S cams too I think. Hopefully be there next year :) Pitty I can't go watch, working both days.

Me and wes were taling bout this today

I'll be going but prob on the monday

I would have entered but they say that you need to be entering hillclimbs regularly. I need an L2S cams too I think. Hopefully be there next year :) Pitty I can't go watch, working both days.

Thats pretty gay, how r u supposed to start if ur not allowed to go to ur first hillclimb?

Thats pretty gay, how r u supposed to start if ur not allowed to go to ur first hillclimb?

There are a number of Hillclimbs around that are alot easier to get into. MG car club owns one at raymond terrace called ringwood. Its a good starting point.

yea, i was under the impression u sort of had to "qualify" for the king edward park one.

people have told me otherwise lately, so iam starting to doubt that.

yea, i was under the impression u sort of had to "qualify" for the king edward park one.

people have told me otherwise lately, so iam starting to doubt that.

what the shit. ?

how the hell did it do that

Deja Vu, u must be in the matrix and theres an enemy near u. Caution.

^^^^ hahahahahaha

apparently you need to do a few of the rounds in the championship? is that right joel?

fingers crossed ill be able to do a few rounds and then enter next year...

would anyone like to see 3rd gear dori around the last corner at king ed??? hell yeah!

^^^^ hahahahahaha

apparently you need to do a few of the rounds in the championship? is that right joel?

would anyone like to see 3rd gear dori around the last corner at king ed??? hell yeah!

Yeah it helps, also if you have a car that would be entertaining to watch it helps

i will be there but only watching a mate (frog) race, look out for a tx3 lazer . he should go pretty good he managed to finish 3rd over all at ringwood few months ago. here is a video of him @ ringwood for those who dont know the track, its only a short track.

i will be there but only watching a mate (frog) race, look out for a tx3 lazer . he should go pretty good he managed to finish 3rd over all at ringwood few months ago. here is a video of him @ ringwood for those who dont know the track, its only a short track.

Michael Giggly?

Michael Giggly?

gigety

I'll be there, but only watching this year. Haven't had the cash to prep the car so haven't run it in any of the previous rounds of the comp <_ and so not allowed to enter this round. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">:angry: . I went well on 07 though so maybe next year in the 180 :drool:finish.jpg

I'll be there, but only watching this year. Haven't had the cash to prep the car so haven't run it in any of the previous rounds of the comp <_ and so not allowed to enter this round. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">:angry: . I went well on 07 though so maybe next year in the 180 :drool:finish.jpg

Ahh yes looks familiar, whats she got in her?

Fiat :ph34r: 1600 twin cam motor from 1967.... lot's of revs + low weight= wrx quick :yes:

Fiat :ph34r: 1600 twin cam motor from 1967.... lot's of revs + low weight= wrx quick :yes:

Haha that's awesome :thumbsup: What sort of revs are we talking..........?

I dunno, the tacho only goes to 8,000. probably not more than 8,500 though :ph34r:

^^^^ hahahahahaha

I'm in for Hillclimbs next year!

awesome! we'll go through heaps less tyres than drifting! even though we'll probably end up drifting it anyway haha

hey nice driving up at moree btw looking gooooood! will have some stickers for you soon ;)

yea iam definatly keen on some hill climbs,

downloaded the newcastle mg car club registration form the other night.

seems like the go for diversity.

may even have to enter the civic as well ..... :) probably quicker than the ceffy through tight and twisty stuff