Sign in to follow this  
OLDATO

Bad time to smile for a photo ?

Dealing with death is part of there jobs and i wouldnt be suprised if they start to become desensitised to it. Looks like he is just having a laugh with a parnet.

yeah, a mate of mine works in the drugs department at DeeWhy police station, he comes across alot of deaths caused by Over Dosing in peoples homes.

He says after doing it for years you do desensitise, and try to lift the "gloom" by cracking jokes or whatever it takes... apparently many have left the job due to mental trauma of seeing corpses etc. and i dont think any counsiling is provided..

yea police are able to claim counselling if they are having problems with depression, ptsd etc.

Dealing with death is part of there jobs and i wouldnt be suprised if they start to become desensitised to it. Looks like he is just having a laugh with a parnet.

exactly word for word of what i was going to say.

thats scary haha

thats scary haha

Well you both don’t know how to spell partner. Lol

thats scary haha

Damn you beat me to it, ahahaha. But yeah they see that kinda stuff alot so they dont care after a while.

thats scary haha

:lol: shhh bet you double checked your own spelling when you wrote that.

Check out the typo:

"Plice investigate drowning at Wolloomooloo"

all the O's in Wolloomooloo make up for it.

far out it took me 2 minutes to find the smiling cop. you saw that out of the photo and felt like it was wrong? the dude's far away and probably heard the female cop fart.

thats scary haha

:lol: shhh bet you double checked your own spelling when you wrote that.

lol Nope didn't need too I'm just perfect!! :P

good to see they keeeping them selves busy standing around doin shit all

Because that instant the shot was taken would reflect their duties there. :ph34r:

Maybe they are about to be debriefed by the officer there. Maybe they are about to conduct a canvass of the scene. Maybe they are about to take statememts from witnesses. Maybe they all rushed there to try to help the guy drowning. The yahve to remain there until they are allowed to leave.

As for the laughter etc, let just say the human psychy has many coping mechanisms for. Humour is one of them. Police are offered counselling after incidents, but the sights some of them see stay with them forever

Because that instant the shot was taken would reflect their duties there. :ph34r:

Maybe they are about to be debriefed by the officer there. Maybe they are about to conduct a canvass of the scene. Maybe they are about to take statememts from witnesses. Maybe they all rushed there to try to help the guy drowning. The yahve to remain there until they are allowed to leave.

As for the laughter etc, let just say the human psychy has many coping mechanisms for. Humour is one of them. Police are offered counselling after incidents, but the sights some of them see stay with them forever

The po-po speaks up :P

true, or maybe not.