Sign in to follow this  
Bodyform

NS.Com NSW Hook-Ups

i was thinking, theres heaps of us out there working with this and that, so is anyone able to do any special deals for us mates??

for example, my company makes the instruments the EPA use to test the sound limit of your car, so if any ppl wanted to know if thier car would pass a dB test, id check it out for 20 bucks or so

anyone else got any things they can do for cheap or provide for cheap from thier work etc?

Morgan

I can hook up Laptops, Desktops, Monitors, Digi Camera's, ps3's and xboxs, i think thats bout it.

cheaper rates on in a 5star hotel in the city. subject to availability and parking on weekends for free in the city (if im workin).

hoomy bro i might pm ya some time for a laptop aye. im sick of my brother in my room 24/7 usin my comp wen his is perfectly fine. ill give mine n ill get a laptop :D

i'll be your local plumber :).......

only easy shit..... i cbf doing anything hard lol

I work for bigpond, i cant hook anyone up with anything

sorry

i can hook up with anything sony :)

good thread idea morgan :)

any radiator for any car peeps, high performance koyo rads for skylines, 180s, s13, s14, s15, and alot of other jap cars.. cheaper then you will find anywhere.. pm me for info.

Oh yea i forgot about Wii's, psp, ds lite's as well. Software as well. :yes: Games as well.

Edited by HOOMY903

Give me a shout if you want a good deal on computer security software - The vendor i work for specializes in protecting the corporate network (i.e we sell a minmum of 3 licences)... k33p1ng h4ckz0rz 0u7 0f ur 5y573m5 FTMFW!!

yea thanks for the input guys, im hoping this thread will in turn help out the guys helping us as well

coz yea, there are a heap of us working for different places, cant hurt to get mates rates this day and age

i work for optus

cant get ya shit......

outside of work i can get ya all your 'partying' needs,.........balloons n shit... confetti to fk with kostas car (air con vents ftw)

i can help out with most IT needs, so hardware (incl. plasmas/lcd tvs), software, maintainance

we dont really cater to individual clients, but exceptions can be made for ns :)

also can help out anyone ehre if u need help with setting up infrastructure for your business, also web design

if i can think of more ill write it

i only work in a resturant im the manager so i work most days

if im in the bar i can hook you up with "special drinks :lol: " if the boss isnt looking

also my mum owns a teddy bear shop if you want a present for your GF (or kosta after youve had your way with him) :lol:

thats pritty much it, nothing special

I work for bigpond, i cant hook anyone up with anything

sorry

same!

LOL

so i cant help out with anything for now,

but when i can get stuff, ill give ns a holla =]

I dont have many connections.

but i can get you welding done for free. Depending on what metal it is. Also Laptops, brand new inc warrenty for verycheap.. vveerrrryyyy cheap... :P

i can hook yous up with psp

:yes:

price on a PSP vinnay i want to see if its cheaper that what i can get it for somehow :lol:

any radiator for any car peeps, high performance koyo rads for skylines, 180s, s13, s14, s15, and alot of other jap cars.. cheaper then you will find anywhere.. pm me for info.

quote on a koyo rad for a s14a please bro :)

Oh yea i forgot about Wii's, psp, ds lite's as well. Software as well. :yes: Games as well.

price on a PSP please hoomy, once again i want to see if its cheaper than i can get it for :lol:

if i get more quaility responses in this thread, i will sticky it :)

if youre into the stock markets and would like to know how your shares are going, I can fix you up with Reuters 3000xtra

i can hook yous up with psp

:yes:

price on a PSP vinnay i want to see if its cheaper that what i can get it for somehow :lol:

quote on a koyo rad for a s14a please bro :)

price on a PSP please hoomy, once again i want to see if its cheaper than i can get it for :lol:

if i get more quaility responses in this thread, i will sticky it :)

im pretty sure you will roh, aince your from the actual sony, where as these guys need to make profit also...

atm i aint working, but once i do again, i will hook you guys up...

My dad owns a nissan dealership...

could probably get u better deals on new cars genuine spares ect. for faovurs in return causeits a f**k around to deal with.

not necessarily chad, their suppliers may be getting them from overseas or something like that

thats why i ask :lol:

psp 200 brand new

ps 3 40g $450 brand new (pending on availability)

wii brand new $250

alcohol

digi cam (avail)

palm pilot (avail)

shitloads of xbox 360 games.

sony f3f laptop brand new. $900

none of these come with warranty, but guranteed their sealed and brand new..

cheers

HAHAHA

also to the list

Navamans

Tomtoms

ipod touchs...

yeah i no wat u mean, we started back in the days.

now i just get wat i can get

If ever you need your investment property managed in Rooty Hill/Blacktown and surrounding districts... i can hook you up ;)

Or if your just curious, got questions related to buying n investing in property and want straight answers... PM me anytime boyz (and Gurlz) :woot: i'll try my best 2 help yooz out., ., .,

***EDIT***

If ever you need your investment property managed in Rooty Hill/Blacktown and surrounding districts... i can hook you up ;)

Or if your just curious, got questions related to buying n investing in property and want straight answers... PM me anytime boyz (and Gurlz) :woot: i'll try my best 2 help yooz out., ., .,

Almost 4got.. Friday nite i can hook u up sucky sucky only two dolla!! Him name Kosta :lol::lol:

just curious you working for real estate? do you ever do cash transactions?

i only work in a resturant im the manager so i work most days

if im in the bar i can hook you up with "special drinks :lol: " if the boss isnt looking

also my mum owns a teddy bear shop if you want a present for your GF (or kosta after youve had your way with him) :lol:

thats pritty much it, nothing special

where is the teddy bear shop :D

Im after some laptops ! PM me wat u got ? under 1k

my laptop jst decided to f**k up on me =(