Sign in to follow this  
mz_S15

NS.COM Newcastle FORTNIGHTLY Meets

Just to let you guys know, I wont be able to make it to this weeks meet until after 4pm. I should be able to rock up about 4.30pm :)

Also, I was thinking, not for this meet but for the next one... would you guys be keen to cruise somewhere?

yes somewhere like syd-livo orange grove maccaz where all sick cars hang out !

btw mz_s15 you wounldt happed to know a guy that sold his silver s15 last week from nc to my mate for 18500 ! got some dark shadow rimz on it done like 134ks ! lol just curious or anyone LoL

Isn't orange grove maccas defect heaven for the po po though? Last I heard it was a good cruise spot to avoid. Also, do people go there during the day? I haven't been "cruising" there in years, since I had my old swift!!!

Shit... 18500.. :( Makes my heart sink :( S15's are turning into worthless cars now :( Nah, I didn't know him... I only know two other people with a pewter S15 and both still own them :D

damn i got burnt on sunday. lewy u need to go on my profile and have a lil look my ta22 and tell us what u think

ps is this comming weekend the weekend the fortnightly meet to be??

f**k orange grove, we have king st maccas :lol:

hahahahahahahaha

Just to let you guys know, I wont be able to make it to this weeks meet until after 4pm. I should be able to rock up about 4.30pm :)

Also, I was thinking, not for this meet but for the next one... would you guys be keen to cruise somewhere?

btw mz_s15 you wounldt happed to know a guy that sold his silver s15 last week from nc to my mate for 18500 ! got some dark shadow rimz on it done like 134ks ! lol just curious or anyone LoL

Isn't orange grove maccas defect heaven for the po po though? Last I heard it was a good cruise spot to avoid. Also, do people go there during the day? I haven't been "cruising" there in years, since I had my old swift!!!

Shit... 18500.. :( Makes my heart sink :( S15's are turning into worthless cars now :( Nah, I didn't know him... I only know two other people with a pewter S15 and both still own them :D

i think the car is a repairable ride off otherwise s15s still 20 to mid 20s so no probz there

i go to orange grove maccaz in like once a month but last time i went i seen some sickass cars harlyes and so on nice stuff

where would that be mr :P

i think the car is a repairable ride off otherwise s15s still 20 to mid 20s so no probz there

i go to orange grove maccaz in like once a month but last time i went i seen some sickass cars harlyes and so on nice stuff

Phew... was getting a bit worried then that the price had dropped :o

Yeah, I used to LOVE going there on fri/sat nights... always a big crowd, hot cars etc... :D

where would that be mr :P

Its right in the centre of Newcastle :) Hence why you prob don't know it :lol:

so is this dealy on this sunday or what,

havent been since the first one,

old supie may have to be brought out again :P

Of course warna!! Ur always welcome :wub::lol:

Yeah, this sunday blake :D

omg you're driving a falcon now?! warnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ LOL how about my parts man? did they go with the silvia or do you still have em???

After an extremly massive night and less than 1 hour sleep, I so can't make it this afternoon hey!! God knows how I can survive all day at work let alone drive :ph34r:

Have fun guys!!!!!

nah man,

my phones disconnected, so thats what iam using atm

good turn out on sunday guy, but where was jo jo, got burt and broke my toe lol

Yeah, where was YOUR mate <_>

I even washed my car for once haha :lol: Still cant believe you broke your toe :blink:

was that from when you kicked the ground playing frisbee?

dont worry graeme this wknd + alcohol = no feeling wat so ever :lol:

yeh good turn out this sunday..sorry i had to leave a little bit early i just wasn't in the best of shape..

was that from when you kicked the ground playing frisbee?

dont worry graeme this wknd + alcohol = no feeling wat so ever :lol:

yeh good turn out this sunday..sorry i had to leave a little bit early i just wasn't in the best of shape..

You looked like you were about to pass out :huh:

Alcohol will solve all :lol:

yeh i know :lol: i actually thought i was going too...my head was all over the place...it wasn't until i got to maccas at hexham where i finally had something to eat that i felt a little bit better...i reckon i was dehydrated or something....felt like shit all day

dame frissbee its surposed to be a sport that can't hurt anyone, f@#$en liares, can barly push me clutch in.... and who was yelling at the hotties that where driving past too.......... and matt waving at randoms good work son, keep it up.. :blink:

how man guys does it take to put a new bov on chewbacker's car???????? after it went south in to the shit pipes lol... :yes:

how man guys does it take to put a new bov on chewbacker's car???????? after it went south in to the shit pipes lol... :yes:

umm i'll have a guess at about 4 ppl :lol: but in the end it sounds bloody awesome...after searching around the sewers for the spring :yes: i always knew that engine stand would come in handy in my boot :lol: it served its purpose well

umm i'll have a guess at about 4 ppl :lol: but in the end it sounds bloody awesome...after searching around the sewers for the spring :yes: i always knew that engine stand would come in handy in my boot :lol: it served its purpose well

4 ppl to repair.... 10 to retrieve the spring :lol:

4 ppl to repair.... 10 to retrieve the spring :lol:

thats one hell of a spring :lol: