Sign in to follow this  
mz_S15

NS.COM Newcastle FORTNIGHTLY Meets

Day: Every second Sunday

Time: From 12pm onwards

Meet: Newcastle Foreshore, preferably along the tugs if parking permits.

If it is raining, we discussed on the previous sunday that the undercover car park at Pheonix club on Industrial Drive would be a good meeting spot. We've used this car park once before for a photoshoot with no problems :) As for wet weather activities, I can think of a few (photoshoot, coffee, lunch, pool at strokers, go karting - in the wet its awesome! etc..)

The next fortnightly meet will be THIS SUNDAY, 10th Feb.

u didnt make it white enough :P

iam usually there anyways, so meh

ill try come along and meet everyone..

pending on weather i pass a blue slip on thursday morning :blush:

Cool :)

I'm trying to get this thread stickied too :) I hope this nice weather holds up... I feel like a lazy afternoon at the foreshore :)

doubt i will make this weekend. Just a thought, would more people come if it wasn't in town cause i know that seems to scare off alot of ppl. My other thought is you might find it to be more successfull if this was a fortnight/monthly thing as every week is asking a bit...

just throwin it out there comments peeps???

doubt i will make this weekend. Just a thought, would more people come if it wasn't in town cause i know that seems to scare off alot of ppl. My other thought is you might find it to be more successfull if this was a fortnight/monthly thing as every week is asking a bit...

just throwin it out there comments peeps???

i do agree although i don't have a problem going in on a Sunday arvo when its just a run of the mill weekend (not dd's or alike)

we could possibly go to warners bay or some where like that and have a BBQ, but its more fun watching the cars go by in town sometimes

Doesn't have to be the foreshore each and every week. Thats what this thread is for- we can always change destination. But its easier if we have a central regualar meet point. If people are that worried, I don't mind changing it...but the foreshore was suggested in the other thread.

just stick to the foreshore this week as the pussies can't make it anyway :P

then we can think of other places for future, maybe discuss on Sunday also

12 = early. sundays = hangover, 3pm = good :)

good idea to have meetg ups, i rkn every 2nd week would be better tho, keep the numbers up and ppl keen.

Yeah, will make it foreshore this week... I wont be there till 3pm this week anyway Kristian lol. I gotta work. But figure anytime after 12 is good. I can never even sleep in when I'm hungover. 9am max :lol:

count me in, good to see this gettin off the ground! and deffo dont have to make it foreshore every week, altho there is so much entertainment down there on a sunday....I got $5 on black mirage with cromies for 30laps by 2pm :blink:

count me in, good to see this gettin off the ground! and deffo dont have to make it foreshore every week, altho there is so much entertainment down there on a sunday....I got $5 on black mirage with cromies for 30laps by 2pm :blink:

dude that thing will have done 30 laps by noon :lol:

hey guy if the weather is good how bout a day at the bay, meet at the foresore @ 9am and we will leave by 10 so we can get a good spot at little beach,...... if anyone has anyproblems call me on 0410277418 see ya all sunday morning

dont know if ill be able to make it this wknd fellas working till 3pm but ill still head in see whats going on....

dont know if every wknd will work though maybe like once a fortnight or month going on bigger cruises instead of like going to newy then to like just the bay or somewhere...

get a bigger cruise organised like wisemans

No can do this weekend for the bay- I'm also at work till 3pm on Sunday.

We can discuss on sunday, or at the next week the fine tuning of our regular meets :) At this stage, we'll keep it as is till enough of us are together to discuss in person :) Fortnightly meets will prob work out better in the long run, but hey... SAU does weekly meets and they always get a good turnout :)

dont think i can make it at all, having troubles with blue slip...i could try stealth in with my SA plates :lol:

see what happens haha

Updated.

For those who did come on sunday (Matt, Graeme, and Dane) we discussed making these fortnightly and having a wet weather alternative to ensure that there are no crossed wires about weather the meet will go ahead if raining :)

In the first post? Did I leave anything out? :lol: (Wouldn't surprise me...I'm having a ditz of a few days lol)

hi people im supa keen for a drive so count me in for the next 1.Graeme will be following me.. take care