Sign in to follow this  
Boony

Whos who in newy

i thought this is a good way to introduce your self to the new members or new members to introduce them selves and put car/name/face to usernames since we have our own sub forum now its goin to be hard to keep track on whos who

so copy and fill out :yes:

Name: what people call you

Car: what car/mods/future plans

Pics: pics of your car/urself/ur pets/other (please dont post big pics)

Interest: hibbies/favourite colour/anything you do with your time

feel free to add other stuff about you that i left out :rolleyes:

ill do one first :lol:

Name: Boony, Boon, Boon-Dizzle

Car: a hand me down RX-7 serious 4 (i know its not a nissan but im a nissan boy at hart). makin 197kw @ the wheels.

Pics:

pa220148ui9.jpg

pa220153qn8.jpg

Interest: fast cars and matching food :wub:

Name: Leonard, Lenny, Len-wah, Len-meister

Car: 180SX, bought it like that, pretty much stock parts from everywhere, it's got a great shiny catch can that i have to polish to claim back my amazing power output of 20.0rwkw. She's making a fashion statement atm. Ricers from the shores have picked up quicker than we expected. TunedForDrift.com will have updates.

Pics:

Sidelined by Skylines

newyphotoshoot_01.jpg

Interests: forum whoring, removing random parts from ^^^ car at TT from time to time(scored me a seal the last time... hahaha) but seriously - computers, drifting, golf, music, friends, life =)

Name: Jessica, Jess

Car: JDM S15 :) Fairly stock at the moment, has FMIC, exhaust, pod, lowered, 18" lightweight silver wheels with polished lip, turbo timer. My PowerFC is getting put back in this Saturday and tuned... Probably more, but have a hopeless memory.

Future Plans: Full kit, new wheels (Bee *R or Work Meisters) fuel pump, injectors...all the usual stuff...aiming for 220rwkw :D

Pics: Sorry if they are a bit big, they are all I have uploaded on my photobucket!

2007_0117cruisemonday0069.jpg

2007_0123photoshoot20063.jpg

meeee.jpg

Interests: Cars...cruising... The usual, lol.

Hey boony, is your car currently sitting a turbotechnics by any chance? If not, one that looks almost identical is! :P

Name: Juz, Juzzy_raveR

Car: 180sx, few basic mods, fmic, zorst, full kit etc

Pics: Drifthog.jpg

My 1:10th 180sx

14032007.jpg

Interest:Raving, djn, drifting, eating!

name: dick, dicky

car: 180sx sr20 rebuilt motor, 20thou greddy pistons, tomei rods, trust oversize sump, hks step1 264in,264ex cams, metal head gasket, arp head studs, arp main studs, nismo engine and gearbox mounts, nismo adjustable 2 way lsd, midnight mods 40mm single core alloy rad, fmic.probably more cant think off the top of my head

future plans 3071 and everything to support. paint, kit, rims, full suspension package

pics dont have any since its going again will take some tomorrow

interests long walks along the beach... haha seriously though drifting, bodyboarding, bmx, getting loose on the piss with me mates

Name: Craig but you can call me Craig.

Car: S14a, couple of mods ~250kw atw

eyst1-resize1.jpg

name: Ryan King (some mates call me DK???)

car: S14 jap spec, front mount, 3" exhaust, pod, 18" two peice zepters, 285s on the rear ;) new paint heaps of other bits rebuilt motor forgies etc few shiny things and my lovely apexi shift knob guages etc etc list goes on

future plans: sell her and get a 180 set up for drift and make some bigger power

interests: cars, fun, freinds, djin, playin my drums, hangin out with mum dad little brothers, meetin new ppl

Picture_129.jpg

name: Baz, bazza, whatever...

car: R33 Sklyine GTS-T, silver... Quite stock, bit of a boat, gets driven hard, back seat is only JUST big enough for certain activities.

future plans: No plans really, however, if i do happen to win lotto... Coilovers, sway bars etc etc, 1.5way LSD, rims, somewhere in the order of 18X9 and 18X10 volks or something... HKS GTRS or some garret variant with supporting mods, custom intake plenum thingy, big boost, spare tyres. Hopefully she'll see the track sometime next year! Maybe some niiice bucket seats and a painted dash coz my shit is peeling off :( Aaaaaaand last but not least, a sexy lady in the passenger seat!!!!!

Pics: My car is the silver line in Lenny's (karbonphyber) post.

interests: outside cars and drifting....> Waterskiing, surfing, going out on tha town, the snow, travelling, go karting (use to race) GIRLS, nice boats, extreme sports, anything that gets the adrenalin goin and enjoying everything in life...

name: blake

car: 1991 ga70 supra, just finished my 1jz conversion so mods now are, turbo back exhaust, hks twin plate, hks ssq, 450x300 just jap fmic, afc neo, tein ha's 18"volk gt-n's, blitz access ecu, blitz sbc-i colour, cusco 2-way lsd, bride gias 3 low max, aem wideband af gauge, walbro in tank fuel pump

owned parts yet to be installed: gt35r, trust modified manifold, blitz thick ass intercooler, tial 44mm gate, all assosiated piping ( dump, screamer ), 2jz 440cc injectors, 264 exh 272 inlet cams

power: currently only around 200rwks, (251 rwhp, with massive boost leak) but with new stuff installed should make around 330rwkw's reliably @ around 20psi, and with standalone management and larger injectors hoping for around 400rwkw's.

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

l_a8ead901711393dd16b40adef8f301eb.jpg

my actual turbo and piping on my mates car, minus the cams, and hence the flat spot at the top of the curve

17112007565-1.jpg

driven only when wanted to :)

Name: Kamran

(DONT PICK ON ME I USE TO LOVE SILVIAS)

Car: JZX90 Chaser,1JZ with Exhaust, FMIC, BOV, FCD, RSM, SAFC, RIMS, SUSPENSION, other little mods... running 15psi daily and 17psi nightly...Last dyno on 10psi (200rwkw) prolly around 230rwkw now but soon to be more with ECU and fuel pump... hoping 250rwkw /

Future mods, Mine's standalone ECU on saturday, GT3540R Single turbo conversion as well as supporting mods, cams, injectors, fuel pump etc etc etc... i could go on and on... its a never ending pit.. target 500bhp (375rwkw) daily on pump fuel

Pics: psikazi1.jpg

Interest: Cars and Computers mainly, And im crazy about Pugs, I got 1/2 a pug (maltese/pug) and i wanna trade her in for a real one.. lol

Name: Mick

Car: 1991 Nissan Silvia S13/ CA18DE 5 speed/ Plans are to have this car horribly murderd and buy a new one.

Pics:

001.jpg

004.jpg

Interest: Car & Motorsports, Gaming, Digtal art and photomanipulation and MUSIC eg. METAL!!

Name: Sam, Sammy, Sam-O

Car: S12 Silvia/Gazelle - CA18de engine conversion, locked diff, HD clutch stiff springs and shocks, basically my lil p plate legal drifter ive built

Pics: l_7a4ad12aff39154831242879089996ac.jpg

l_0760d6602727d5cfe79bd200d317ec6f.jpg

l_2b113d0e17ee4d10a1f6c731319e51fd.jpg

Interest: cars, going out, cars, friends, cars, and the outdoors! lol

Name: Daniel

Car: 180sx. CA18DET. Few things. 150kw @ 10psi. Microtech LT10s.

Future plans: LSD, more boost and tune.

Front.JPG

Interests:

Cars. Owned many. Honda Accord, Celica ( put 3SGTE in on FWD ), '96 JZA80 Supra, '89 32GTR, S12 Gazelle ( SR20DE+T awesome drift pig ), '96 S2 R33 GTST.

Computers. Web and Database systems. vitechnologies.net

Music. Metal and Electronic. My tunes

Sam, your engine bay looks damn fine!!! Great job done by all! (Especially you cleaning it up )

Keep up the good work :)

Name: Luke

Car: 96 s14 s1

Interest: cars, drifting, soccer, snowboarding, japanese stuff, partying hard

Mods nothing to exciting - fmic, full exhaust, boost controller, 040, pod

plans hopefully rims and coilovers 1st, just want some slide happy mods :lol: keen to just hit up the track and ill worry about power later.

img0605yc8.th.jpg

img0572ht7.th.jpg

Name: Chris, yes my name is Chris, but i'll let you call me Lewy

Car: 1992 S13 Silvia

Mods: Trust TD06SH - 25G and a bunch of support mods, cage, stripped interior, bride buckets, u know just the usual stuff :)

Pics:

img0080kj2.jpg

img0055oy5.jpg

Name: Brent

Car: 1989 Nissan R32 Skyline 4 Door

Mods: None really. Just Blitz POD, Cusco strut brace and HKS catback exhaust.

Plans: Coilovers, vertex style rear bar, spray front/rear bar.

Other Info: I share this car with my twin bro Jimmy (-Jimmy- on the forum). We're on our L's and are planning to own a car each mid-late next year.

The car makes 115rwkw and has an RB25DE.

Pics:

Rims-021.jpg

01.jpg

R32-02.jpg

Name: Bridge

Car: 91 180sx, sr20 with full exhaust, rebuilt standard motor, Ebc, pod & Bov.

Pics: stuff081rg4.th.jpg

Interest: Cars, and shopping & my friends...

Name: Kristian, kaytoi, wog.

Car: 92 s13 sr20det

Mods: bored, forged rods, pistons, tomei procams, oversized valves and yadda yadda yadda...

Plans: to never do another engine mod ever again.

s13car.jpg

name: brady

car:180sx had the car for 2 years now... future plans are getting planned right now...

interest: cars, women, partying, drinking, and skateboarding...

if you ever see me around come say hello...

coffholiday1004edit.jpg

Thought i would stick my head in here.... Why have i never seen any of these cars around Maito?? Accept you Juzzy....

Name: Dave, Simo

Car: 1994 180SX. Might one day tune it too 1 BAR. 5stud. and a kit....

100_1725.JPG IMGP3211copy.jpgCA18DET.JPG

Name: Warner

Car: 1991 nissan s13 silvia

Interest: my car .... my rc drifter... music the usual.

Mods: SR20det conversion, 3" exhaust, FMIC, bosch fuel pump, hks bov, HID's GTiR t28 turbo, Z32 brake up grade aaaaannnnnddd thats about it .

Pics:

100_2820.JPG

I used to see that car parked at wickam when I lived there! ^^ is that right?

Name: Neb, Jarich

Location: Usually north of Newy, for the time being Sagamiono, Kanagawa, Japan :).

Car: S13 Silvia, daily, drift and grip.

Future Plans: Fit some wheel spacers (20mm front, 8mm rear), lower it about another 5mm, cradle lock bushes, redo the oil cooler lines, adapt my Z32 AFM to my stock airbox. Then it'll be finished pretty much.

Pics:

P3140016.jpg

P3140018.jpg

PC101292.jpg

PC101297.jpg

Interest: Drifting, downhill mountain biking, snowboarding

I used to see that car parked at wickam when I lived there! ^^ is that right?

hey dude thats right!! i work for blackwoods which is right next door to where u use to live i use to look at your car every day i seen ya s12, r33, and the 13

Sure was :).

It's in QLD now.

I'd like to buy it back one day and finish off a few things to my liking :).

Yeah I did go thru a few cars. I like the S12 too! I even owned a GTR and charade while I lived there. Oh and a motorbike...

Only reason I sold it is cause it had a leaky window and stuff and I was thinking I should get something classier.

I'd buy it back too man. lol.