Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

Newcastle Spotted Thread

Newcastle Spotted Thread

Newcastle Cars ONLY

Beat me to it :P

Spotted Joelman driving the Vector near Sandgate cemetery heading towards the uni. (even though he thinks i snobbed him)

wow what a great idea.. im sick of people not spotting my car :P.. maybe if its narrowed down people will

well i spotted you on Monday heading down the F3 freeway, just before the twin caltex's

WOOOOOOO... i got spotted... i didnt see ur car though... i wouldave gave u a wave :|

i saw karl cruising round the engineering building. but i see that often so i guess this is just one big consolidated spot :)

Hahaha serious? Give us a wave!

Spotted Mick up at Big W :P

well i spotted you on Monday heading down the F3 freeway, just before the twin caltex's

WOOOOOOO... i got spotted... i didnt see ur car though... i wouldave gave u a wave :|

i was in the work ute thats why

Haha at first i didnt recognise you so sorry if i gave you the "Who the f**k are you?" face lol. Missus and I were waitn for some Keys to be cut for our new flat.

Haha at first i didnt recognise you so sorry if i gave you the "Who the f**k are you?" face lol. Missus and I were waitn for some Keys to be cut for our new flat.

:lol: Yeah I thought so. Had my hair cut recently :P

i was in the work ute thats why

Same reason I didn't see you when you spotted me last week.

:lol: Yeah I thought so. Had my hair cut recently :P

haha must have been it ^_^

Spotted: White "drift style" 180 :P Hey Lenny!!!!!!!!

Also saw Psikazi (?) on the weekend i think..... Sunday at the foreshore?? As well as lewy n jess.

sure Mick, you're just an angry mofo and snobbed karl didn't you? :P

I didnt snob him I said g'day but I may have a had a puzzled look on me face for a moment lol :P

It clicked after I said hello ^_^

Nice to see you're hard at work today Lewy :P

doing a burnout?

If i wasnt i assure u i was trying lol

Spotted: White "drift style" 180 :P Hey Lenny!!!!!!!!

Also saw Psikazi (?) on the weekend i think..... Sunday at the foreshore?? As well as lewy n jess.

yeh that wouldave been me... unless there is another jzx90 in town (other than tub11ys) which doesnt look as cool as mine haha

lol i'll bet if someone tapped your shoulder from behind, he'll suffer much worse than a bad haircut... lol

sure Mick, you're just an angry mofo and snobbed karl didn't you? :P

LOL.....mick just looks angry all the time... lol *attempts to show teppanyaki pictures*

doing a burnout?

If i wasnt i assure u i was trying lol

hahaahah i know you, you're always working hard on doing burn-outs. save those tyres man

Baz, just got back from some sports? hehehe

Spotted a pair of kiddy punks going past me in a black 180(AI 56 MI) comin down Bluegum Road.

Good to see this thread getting a work out! :)

As well as lewy n jess.

Yeah, I didn't recognise you... I felt so bad!! I thought you were one of Lewy's friends, lol. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to be a rude snob!!!!!!! :blush:

I spotted that purple s13 with the SXI *** plates today... I spot him everywhere lately! So funny, we always hang out the window (almost, lol) starting at each other! I'm as fascinated with his car as he is with mine :P He's always going the opposite direction tho! One day I'll recruit him to ns :)

wow what a great idea.. im sick of people not spotting my car :P.. maybe if its narrowed down people will

yeah i saw you a couple of weeks ago and forgot to mention it... you where at the lights near bennets green... well i'm pretty sure it was you not many jzx90s in green going around... :yes:

Spotted Lewy's love interest in the green kitted S13 driving up at Greenhills on Mitchell Dr on Tuesday i think. :lol:

Spotted lookingforboost's purple S14 at the uni 2 hour parking area near GP building today. Love the Jap spec grill, i've gotta get one for mine! :wub:

Spotted a nice black 180 with gold rims on Les Darcy drive near Maitland Toyota on Tuesday.

spotted nico/DLOOK (think thats his name) in his GTR driving up lookout rd this morning whilst i was on my way to work.

Yeah saw u give me a wave BQO5TN. Didnt wave but gave u the nod cos i was changing gears lol

Nick

oh yeah and like u, i sold my daily as well.

green s13? hehehe lewy's love interest?? hehehe

:wub:

hot chick in an s13, what more do you want :lol:

Spotted a pair of kiddy punks going past me in a black 180(AI 56 MI) comin down Bluegum Road.

was the driver asian

my mate drives a black 180 and looks a bit that way

green s13? hehehe lewy's love interest?? hehehe

:wub:

hot chick in an s13, what more do you want :lol:

WOOT WOOO! :wub:

hot wings?

Mmmmm hot wings! ARRRRRGH!